Save the date, and join other physiotherapist colleagues from the Africa Region on July 10-13, 2020 for the 11th Congress of the WCPT Africa Region. More details will follow soon.
Abstracts submission is now open for paper presentations during the 11th WCPT Africa Region Congress taking place at the Congress Centre of Cotonou, Marina Boulevard, Cotonou, Benin Republic: July 10, 2020 – July 13, 2020.
Submitted abstracts are encourage particularly around the following areas:
- General Papers
- Cardiopulmonary and Cardiovascular
- Clinical Research
- Education and Emerging Practices
The education of students and physical therapists to be competent to practice throughout their career in the context of changing environments.
- Electrotherapy, Electrophysiology and Laser Therapeutics
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Global Health
The world’s most pressing health issues, international health priorities and policies and the implications and opportunities for physical therapists.
- Health Care Administration and Policy
- Medicine and Acute Care
- Obstretrics, Gynaecology and Women’s/Gender Health
- Orthopaedic and Manual Physiotherapy
- Outcome Measures
- Physiotherapy in Private Practice
- Primary Health Care and Public Health Issues
- Professional Issues
The effect professional issues have on health policy, service provision, quality and standards, service users and the context and scope of practice.
- Professional Practice
The latest advances for practising clinicians in their daily practice, encompassing health promotion, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation throughout the lifespan and across different service settings.
- Research Methodology and Knowledge Translation
Exploring research methodology and innovative ways to generate and disseminate the evidence that is needed for evidence based practice in physical therapy
- Sports Physiotherapy and Therapeutic Exercises
- Stroke and Stroke Rehabilitation
- Technological Advances in Practice
Abstract submission deadline is August 31, 2019 at 11.59pm GMT. Submit your ABSTRACTS HERE.