Save the date, and join other physiotherapist colleagues from the Africa Region on October 27-29, 2022 for the 11th Congress of World Physiotherapy Africa Region.
Abstract Submission is re-opened and closes on July 15, 2022 at 11.59pm GMT.
Conference Registration is open: Register HERE
Abstracts submission is now open for paper presentations during the 11th World Physiotherapy Africa Region Congress taking place at the Azalaï Hotel Cotonou, Quartier Ganhi – Cotonou, Benin Republic: October 27, 2022 – October 29, 2022.
Submitted abstracts are encourage particularly around the following areas:
- General Papers
- Cardiopulmonary and Cardiovascular
- Clinical Research
- Education and Emerging Practices
The education of students and physical therapists to be competent to practice throughout their career in the context of changing environments.
- Electrotherapy, Electrophysiology and Laser Therapeutics
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Global Health
The world’s most pressing health issues, international health priorities and policies and the implications and opportunities for physical therapists.
- Health Care Administration and Policy
- Medicine and Acute Care
- Obstretrics, Gynaecology and Women’s/Gender Health
- Orthopaedic and Manual Physiotherapy
- Outcome Measures
- Physiotherapy in Private Practice
- Primary Health Care and Public Health Issues
- Professional Issues
The effect professional issues have on health policy, service provision, quality and standards, service users and the context and scope of practice.
- Professional Practice
The latest advances for practising clinicians in their daily practice, encompassing health promotion, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation throughout the lifespan and across different service settings.
- Research Methodology and Knowledge Translation
Exploring research methodology and innovative ways to generate and disseminate the evidence that is needed for evidence based practice in physical therapy
- Sports Physiotherapy and Therapeutic Exercises
- Stroke and Stroke Rehabilitation
- Technological Advances in Practice
Abstract submission deadline is July 15, 2022 at 11.59pm GMT. Submit your ABSTRACTS HERE.